GP WELLNESS POD DELUXE
- GP WELLNESS POD DELUXE
Delivers More Wellness Benefits and Faster Results
Recently a new technology sauna, called Thermo Fusion Sauna (TF), combining convection Dry Heat with Infared Red light Led therapy in a powerful vortex. The new TF provides greater wellness results in a shorter time session, which is great for users.
Core Body Temperature: The objective of the TF saunas is to raise the core temperature of the body – called Thermal Conditioning. The total sauna energy raises the core body temperature, the body works and burns calories to maintain an acceptable core temperature. The person’s body physiologically responds to thermal stress, acclimates, adapts and changes while becoming more physically conditioned. The wellness benefits of thermal conditioning include relaxation, stress relief, perspiration, cleansing, increased metabolism, circulation, calorie burn, weight management and associated weight loss, flexibility and more. Enjoy physical fitness and wellness sessions from 30 to 60 minutes.
Thermo Fusion (TF) Saunas combine both convection Dry Air and IR heat in a powerful vortex for ‘the best of both technologies.’ TF saunas are designed to deliver the most total sauna energy per sf to the whole body, creating thermal fitness response and greater thermal conditioning resulting in less time for maximum user conditioning benefits. New TF innovations include oxygen enriched air, salt-air, aromatherapy and cooled humidified air for breathing only. TF saunas can include precision digital controls, calorie displays, multi-sensory technologies. TF sauna thermo-sensors and software allow precise temperature control for both highest and low heat programs (+/- 3F) for more accurate, pre-set precise control of total body thermal conditioning; the low temperature controls uniquely prevent sweating and expand low-heat fitness wellness services for elderly populations. The TF user does not breathe heated air, and the user’s hair and face is not subjected to heat for more comfortable sessions.
How Hyperthermic Conditioning Helps the Body:
Recent studies have found that heat acclimation causes physiological changes that also improve aerobic exercise performance in cool and “normal” conditions. The numerous physiological gains from heat acclimation include reduced oxygen uptake, muscle glycogen sparing, reduced blood lactate levels, increased skeletal muscle force generation, plasma volume expansion, improved myocardial efficiency, and increased ventricular compliance. Studies have also shown that exercising or working in the heat result in even greater physiological benefits. Exercise in heat, as compared with a neutral environment, causes many additional changes in the dynamics of the human body, including alterations in the the circulatory, thermoregulatory and endocrine systems. A number of interrelated physiologic processes work in concert to keep the core temperature stable, maintain central blood pressure and muscular function , and regulate fluid volume.
“Active Thermal Exercise” (“ATE”) includes cardiovascular (aerobic), strength or flexibility exercise performed in high temperature environments. Scientific research has established that the synergistic effect of exercise done in a heated environment causes a number of physiological changes which result in multiple benefits including the following:
- Increase Sweating rate by Up to 26%
- Reduces Workout Time by up to 90%
- Greater Weight Loss
- Greater Fat Loss
- Increases Core Temperature
- Increased Flexibility Up to 205%
- Increased Core Temperature
- Enchanced Calorie Burn Up to 24 Hours After Workout
- Hyperthermia Can Increase Muscle Regrowth by Over 30%
- Increase Exercise Thermogenesis Up to 22 to 3 Fold
- Improves Fitness-Workout Results by 200-400% Up to 1600%
- Hyperthermic conditioning helps you built a better brain
- Hyperthermic conditioning can increase release of Prolactinwhich helps brain funtion neurogenesis and repair of nerve cell damage
- Reduce Appetite
- Heat Acclimation and Improved Cardiovascular Performance
- Core Temperature
- Hyperthermic Conditioning
- Reduction of Chronic Pain
- Increased BDNF
- Sauna and Increased Longevity
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Heat Shock proteins
- Active Thermal Exercise
- Increase Endurance Up to 32%
For more information on Hyperthermic conditioning and (White Paper) information please click the link below.
For more information on GP WELLNESS STUDIES, please click the link below.
GP POD Treatment Details:
Each session is 30-60 minutes (this includes time to change clothes).
GP Pod treatments are structured into courses of 6-10 sessions. Your number of treatments is determined by the results you want to see, your requirements and goals. We suggest 2-3 GP Pod treatments a week.
• Treatments cannot be performed on those who are pregnant or have heart conditions. OR ANYONE WITH METAL IMPLANTS.
• Treatment attire for WOMEN: sports bra/bathing suit top + shorts
• Treatment attire for MEN: shorts or swim suit
• Refrain from eating 1 hour before & after your treatment.
• Plan to consume at least one bottle of water after your session – staying hydrated is key to aiding your body in flushing toxins + fat.
• There is no recovery period and no down time after a GP Pod session.
• Often results can be seen immediately and improve with every treatment. Over the course of 10 GP Pod sessions, you can achieve dramatic reshaping of the body and reduction and sometimes complete removal of cellulite.
GP Wellness Pod is an exercise fitness and wellness system. Individual results may vary. The GP Wellness Deluxe Pod and The GP Wellness Pod is not a medical device and makes no medical claims and should not be used for medical purposes, and has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA for any medical purpose. The GP Wellness Pod Deluxe and GP Wellness Pod is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition or disease. Please consult your doctor before using if you have a heart condition or are pregnant.